Several web hosting companies just know the art of attracting new customers, but they don’t know how to take care of them and their websites. If you are not happy with your current web host, then maybe it’s time to move forward to a new one. Switching to a new web hosting provider is not easy, though. Make sure to read web hosting company reviews in Malaysia before finalizing the deal.
Here are some useful tips that you can follow to avoid problems.
- Mail Support. This is matter is often ignored by many website owners. You must know
ahead of time if your web hosting provider can provide you with email accounts and
- Uploading Content. Switching to a new web host is as stressful as uploading new web
content. If you want to level up your web content strategy this coming year, see to it that your new web host can help you upload good content without any problem.
- Email Setup. Before moving your website to a new web hosting provider, you should
have all your current email accounts established on that new server.
- Back-up. Create a backup of all your pages and files before switching hosts–all for your
convenience and peace of mind. You wouldn’t want to worry about misplaced pages and lost files once you switch hosts.
- Operating System. Compare different web hosting plans. Check for dissimilarities and
similarities in functionalities and features.
- Storage. Evaluate the storage space ahead of time. Your new web hosting provider must
fully understand not just your current website needs, but also future requirements.
- Bandwidth. Bandwidth is one of the most important factors you must consider. See to it
that the bandwidth that will be provided to you suits your needs.
- Shopping Cart Feature. Are you managing an ecommerce website? Then, you must
work with a website host that can provide you with a reliable shopping cart feature.