Do you want to take your blogging strategy on a greater level? Google AdSense is a platform you must explore, then. It is an advertising program allowing people to run ads on their own blogs, YouTube videos or websites. These ads are generated from companies that utilize Google’s AdWords programs.
The Pros and Cons to Making More Money Through Google AdSense
- The Google AdSense program is free to join.
- The eligibility requirements are not hard to provide, meaning you can monetize your blog or website even when it’s still new.
- There are multiple of ad options You are free to customize the overall look, feel and vibe of your website.
- Google will pay you monthly by direct deposit, once you meet the $100 threshold.
- You are free to manage ads on many websites from a single AdSense account.
- There are lots of options to run ads on RSS feeds and mobile devices.
- You can add it conveniently on your Blogger and YouTube accounts.
- When a person clicks on your AdSense ads, you can make some money. However, if this visitors leaves your web page, then you would still lose opportunities to more money through your own offerings, or earn commissions through affiliate products. If you want to offer more affiliate marketing programs in Malaysia, then you better improve your strategy.
- It doesn’t really pay more compared to other similar programs.
- Google will decide if it wants to terminate your AdSense account. That can be done in an instant. Clearly, they are not very forgiving when it comes to breaking the rules.
- Traffic takes time to generate. In order to earn more through AdSense, you need lots of traffic.
Google AdSense is an amazing monetization tool, though you still need to work hard to experience all the amazing benefits and advantages. Remember, Google has plenty of rules that you can’t afford to overlook. Be aware of this, if you can’t afford to lose your account forever.