1. Write a Review
Write an honest review of your web hosting provider. There is, in every case, some cons on every service.
Try not to hesitate to share the cons with your readers. It won’t decrease your sale, yet will increase your credibility. Try not to make your review as a special speech. What’s more, never write a review of the item that you didn’t use.
Here are some tips for writing a decent review.
• Share the advantages and disadvantages of the service.
• Give your rating for the service. You can use the Author hReview Plugin to do that.
• Use significant keywords like price, problem, review, correlation, etc. to drive traffic from search engines. (Ex: Hostgator Review)
• Use your affiliate to join.
• If you really like the service, give some solid reasons why you recommend it.
• And give your personal experience with the service like to what extent have you been utilizing this service. On the off chance that you’ve used more than one web has, then you may consider composing an examination between them. It will help your readers to pick the better one.
2. Write Tutorial Posts
Instructional exercise (How to) Posts is one of the most well-known types of content on the internet. Furthermore, they are very well known.
You can drive a great deal of traffic from the search engine by composing these types of posts. More traffic means more sales. On the off chance that your niche is related to blogging, WordPress, or web hosting, you can write some instructional exercise presents on generating a sale.
3. Promote Coupon Codes and Special Offers
This is the easiest approach to make money from Web Hosting Affiliate. Web Hosting companies offer rebate coupons to increase their sales.
Everyone likes limits. You can take this advantage by sharing the markdown coupon with your readers with blog entries or interpersonal interaction sites.
Interestingly, the web has like HostGator, DreamHost offers a custom coupon to their affiliates.For example, I’ve created a Hostgator custom coupon code “RTBHOSTING25”.
On the off chance that someone uses this coupon, S/he will get a 25% rebate on the purchase, and I will get a sale. It’s a success win circumstance. (Ex: Hostgator Coupon Code)
Another easy method to generate sales is advancing special offers. A large portion of the web hosting companies offers huge limits on special days like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
4. Free WordPress Installation Service
Numerous bloggers (even professional bloggers) offer free WordPress Installation Service in their blog. The idea is that they will set up a WordPress blog for you; in return, you’ll have to purchase web hosting from their recommended hosting with their affiliate connect.
You will get your blog set up for free, and they will earn a commission from hosting. It’s a success win deal.
In the event that you already possess a WordPress blog and ability to set up a WordPress blog, you can offer this service to your readers.
However, you can use other incentive offers to acquire sales. Also, make sure you are not abusing affiliate marketing terms and conditions.
5. Show Which Host You Are Using
On the off chance that your readers discover your site quickly, they might be interested to realize which have you are utilizing. So, it’s a smart thought to show your readers who are hosting your site.
You can use banner or put an affiliate interface on your blog’s footer to let your readers think about your hosting.